Walking down the outer stairs of the De Young Museum in San Francisco. Photo by Steve Rhodes
- The De Young Museum: shiny on the outside, fluffy on the inside. At least that’s what some people are telling the SF Chronicle.
- Frieze Frame: A big fair opened in London.
- Hello, Richard Prince? The Detroit Auto Show called. They want their model back.
- The Art Newspaper gets all Woodward and Bernstein on those Banksy fakes.
- Can someone please do a photo essay on the Olafur Eliasson show at SFMOMA? This is not enough.
- Merch of the Day: Saddam Hussein’s hash pipe is for sale.
- Even better merch of the day: Star Trek funeral gear.
- Way awesome bestest merch of the day: A ring that that gives you the number of Google hits on your name.
- Stuff that floats. (Not that.)
- Family Guy is seriously twisted. (Thanks, Bloody Red Carpet.)
- Being an Artist 101: How to get those gallery people to read your shit. (Hint: use a spellchecker.)
- All cracks are not created equal.
- Failed variations of the classic Barbie doll as imagined by Hot Johnny.
- Photo Essay: Wet people holding guitars in the shower. (Via Return of the Reluctant.)
- I don’t know about you, but this show in Ljubljana looks as if someone went postal at a plushie convention.
- Your moment of zen.
Posted by C-Monster