Starting with this clown. Photo by jasonmontague.
- The Celebrity Industrial Complex.
- Any art that utilizes images of Mickey Mouse or Marilyn Monroe. It’s been done. To death. Please stop.
- The use of the term “eco” as a ploy to sell people more shit.
- Visual art that requires an essay-length text on methodology to make the piece on display seem interesting.
- The phrase “design-conscious,” especially when referring to children. (They shit their pants. Does anyone think they really care about mid-century Modern?)
- Classist museum policies that allow women with Samsonite-sized handbags to breeze in, but force me to stand in Soviet-era lines to check in a backpack.
- The notion that Rudy Giuliani is a viable presidential candidate.
- The Art Bubble.
Posted by C-Monster.