POSTING NOTICE: Due to a ginormous project that will soon come due, there will be only sporadic posting this week. The Digest will return on Monday. xox, C.
- In NYC: Planting Season by Jae-Hi Ahn at Broadway Windows.
- In Palm Springs: Julius Shulman: Palm Springs at the Palm Springs Art Museum. (See my related story on architect William Cody’s Goldberg House.)
- In Boston: Long Life Cool White: The Photographs of Moyra Davey at the Fogg Art Museum.
- In London: The Martian Museum of Terrestrial Art at the Barbican, opening Thursday and David Choe and Saber at Lazarides Gallery.
- In Albuquerque: Jon the Lion at Mariposa Gallery, opening Friday.
- In S.F.: Wish You Were Here: The Souvenir and Urban Memory at Brava Theatre Storefront Gallery.
- In L.A.: J. Michael Walker in All the Saints of the City of Angels at the Autry National Center Museum in Griffith Park.
- In Miami: Blackbooks in Ask Us About Our Free Stabbings at the Spinello Gallery.
- In Liverpool: Nikki de Saint Phalle at the Tate Liverpool.
In unrelated news:
- WaPo hates on D.C.’s freshly-constructed Newseum building, which looks like the tribute to corporate media it is.
- Berlin + graffiti=hot, hot, hot.
- Your moment of celebrity parallel universes.
Posted by C-Monster.