Starting point, by Franck de Las Mercedes. (Image courtesy of Flickrisimo.)
- In NYC: Franck de Las Mercedes in Infusion at Francesca Arcilesi, opening Saturday.
- In NYC: Utagawa: Masters of the Japanese Print at the Brooklyn Museum.
- In NYC: Jordan Eagles in New Blood at Merge Gallery, through May 3rd.
- In NYC: Shari Mendelson at Sideshow in Brooklyn.
- In NYC: Ian Baguskas at Jen Bekman, through April 26th.
- In Houston: Jay DeFeo at the Moody Gallery.
- In Fort Worth: Martin Puryear at the Modern.
- In Andover, Mass.: Birth of the Cool: California Art, Design and Culture at Midcentury at the Addison Gallery.
- In Daytona Beach: Great Masters of Cuban Art 1800-1958 at the Museum of Arts and Sciences.
- In St. Louis: Dan Flavin at the Pulitzer Foundation.
- In L.A.: Geoff McFetridge at Redcat.
- In Seattle: Drew Friedman signing books this Thursday at Fantagraphics.
- In Genoa: José Parla at Il Trifoglio Nero, opens Saturday.
- In Paris: Goya’s engravings at the Petit Palais, through June 8th.
- In Montreal: Leon Reid (aka Darius Jones) presents his new book, The Adventures of Darius and Downey, at Concordia University, this Thursday at 6pm.
Posted by C-Monster.