Barry McGee at Redcat in L.A., Fall 2007. Photo by bird in the hand.
- In Riverside, Calif.: Clare Rojas and Barry McGee at the Riverside Art Museum.
- In L.A.: Netsuke sculpture at LACMA.
- In L.A.: Illustration West 46 at Junc Gallery, opening Saturday.
- In London: China Design Now at the V&A.
- In London: No Such Thing as Society at the Hayward.
- In Lyon: Keith Haring at the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- In Barcelona: Federico Solmi in Paperless Marks and Evil Empire at ADN Galería.
- In Denver: Sally Mann at Metropolitan State College.
- In Miami: Arteaméricas, the Latin American art fair, opens today at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
- In Miami: Pivot Points 1 at MoCA.
- In Boston: Matthew Barney and Shahzia Sikander at the List Visual Arts Center.
- In NYC: Re-Orientations: Islamic Art and the West in the 18th and 19th Centuries at Hunter College.
- In NYC: The Real World at Ludlow 38.
- In S.F.: The Out-of-Towners at FFDG.
- In Seattle: Robert Burden at Roq La Rue.
- In Tokyo: Modigliani and Primitivism at the National Art Center.
Posted by C-Monster.