Three of the four Beatles in New York City in 1964. (George Harrison is the one who is missing.) Photo courtesy of Bill Eppridge.
- In Liverpool: The photographs of Bill Eppridge in The Beatles: Backstage and Behind The Scenes at the Albert Dock, opens today.
- In Berlin: The tapestries of Margret Eicher at DAM.
- In NYC: The Date Farmers at Jonathan Levine, opens tomorrow.
- In NYC: The photographs of Jill Freedman at Higher Pictures, through May 17th.
- In Ann Arbor: The photographs of William Christenberry at the University of Michigan Museum of Art, opens Saturday.
- In Chicago: Con Safos (With Respect): Contemporary Chicano Art from the Joe A. Diaz Collection at the National Museum of Mexican Art, through June 15th.
- In Houston: Jane South at CTRL Gallery.
- In Scottsdale: Jessica Joslin at Lisa Sette Gallery, through April 26th.
- In Portland, Ore.: Overstock at Jáce Gáce.
- In L.A.: Phantom Sightings: Art after the Chicano Movement at LACMA. More here.
- In L.A.: James Turrell at the Pomona College Museum of Art.
- In L.A.: Camilo Cruz at the Constant Gallery.
- In S.F.: Timothy Buckwalter, Mike Monteiro, Naoki Mitsuse and many others in California Dreaming at Rare Device, opens today.
Posted by C-Monster.