’59 Edsel, 2008. Oil on canvas by Cheryl Kelley. (Photo courtesy of Lyons Wier Ortt.)
- In NYC: Cheryl Kelley, Chrome, at Lyons Wier Ortt, opens today.
- In NYC: Kerry James Marshall at Jack Shainman, opens today.
- In NYC: Richard Ross, Architecture of Authority, at the Aperture Foundation, opens today.
- In NYC: Dario Escobar, Play-offs, at Josee Bienvenu, opens today
- In Katonah, N.Y.: Here’s the Thing: The Single-Object Still Life at the Katonah Museum of Art.
- In S.F.: The Free Billboard project, going up Monday.
- In Denver: Beautiful Losers at The Filmlot, tonight at 7 p.m.
- In London: Street art exhibit and walking tour at the Tate, opens Friday.
- In the Netherlands: Streetvision, a three-day street art festival in Breda, begins tomorrow.
- On the web: You’ve got two more days to “curate” the Brooklyn Museum’s crowd-curated photo exhibit, Click.
Posted by C-Monster.