Albuquerque #9 by Richard Diebenkorn. (Image courtesy of Prizmetrix.)
- In Washington, D.C.: Diebenkorn at the Philips Collection.
- In Santa Fe, N.M.: Jenny Holzer’s Venice Biennale installation from 1990 is on view at EVO.
- In NYC: Snaggs, Le Merde and Scrappers at Giant Robot Gallery.
- In NYC: Heavy Light: Recent Japanese Photography and Video at ICP.
- In NYC: Josh Keyes and Jeremy Fish at Joshua Liner, opens Saturday.
- In Cincinnati: David Ellis at the Country Club Gallery, opens June 21st. (Via Juxtapoz.)
- In Denver: Landscape in the Age of Impressionism at the Denver Museum of Art.
- In L.A.: Chicano Visions at LACMA, through Nov. 2nd.
- In L.A.: The premiere of Dirty Hands, a film about artist David Choe, at the Majestic Crest, as part of the L.A. Film Festival.
- In S.F.: Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, Kaws and many others at VASF Gallery, opening tonight.
- In Berlin: Tino Rodriguez and Virgo Paraiso at Merry Karnowsky, opens Saturday.
- In Sydney: The 16th Biennial, in multiple venues, through September 7th.
Posted by C-Monster.