O dia em que ele não atirou o molotof by Os Gemeos. (Photo by server pics.)
- In NYC: Os Gemeos at Deitch Projects, opens Saturday. See a preview pic here.
- In NYC: Un Named Rottens, with Beau Velasco, Daniel St. George and Jeremiah Maddox, at Factory Fresh in Brooklyn, opens Saturday.
- In NYC: Ray Caesar and Adam Wallacavage at Jonathan Levine, opens Saturday.
- In NYC: Olafur Eliasson’s Waterfalls, open today. More here and here. Plus: a slideshow.
- In NYC: Bill Owens at James Cohan, opens tonight.
- In NYC: The premiere of the documentary Louise Bourgeois: The Spider, The Mistress and The Tangerine, at Film Forum, and her show at the Guggenheim, both open tomorrow. More on Bourgeois here and here.
- In NYC: Gallerie Pulaski opening tomorrow in Long Island City.
- In NYC: A panel on the Brooklyn Museum’s crowd-curated photo exhibit, with James Surowiecki of the New Yorker, Jeff Howe of Wired and Eugene Tsai and Shelley Bernstein of the Brooklyn Museum, on Governor’s Island, this Saturday at 11 a.m.
- In Chicago: David Hockney at the Arts Club of Chicago, through July 18th.
- In Chicago: Plushform at Rotofugi, opens tomorrow.
- In Santa Fe: Contemporary glass sculpture at the New Mexico Museum of Art, through Sept. 21st.
- In S.F.: Mark Bode, Rome and B Boy B at Space Gallery.
- In L.A.: Conversations with Chaz Bojorquez and Vincent Valdez at LACMA, this Sunday at 2 p.m.
- In L.A.: Self Help Graphics annual print exhibition and fair, this Sunday, beginning at noon.
- In Laguna Beach, Calif.: The Land of Retinal Delights at the Laguna Museum of Art, through October 5th.
- In Berlin: Ovni, Zosen, Kafre and tom14 in Concrete Secrets at Neurotitan.
- In Florence: Exploding Views: Remapping Florence at the Centre for Contemporary Culture Strozzina.
Posted by C-Monster.