Rob Sato at Giant Robot in S.F. (Image courtesy of Giant Robot.)
- In S.F.: You Only Exist Because of Us: The Art of Imbeciles at GRSF, through Sept. 17th.
- In L.A.: MAK Center Artists and Architects present their final projects in ReadyFasterBurnsLonger at the Schindler House, through Aug. 24th.
- In L.A.: The Voussoir Cloud at SCI-Arc, through Sept. 14th.
- In L.A.: In Black and White, at the El Camino College Art Gallery, in Torrance, opens Monday.
- In Boston: Buildmore, Darkcloud, Celso, Kenji Nakamaya, Nineta and many others in Paint it Now, in the Distillery Gallery in South Boston, opens tonight at 7pm. Catch a sneak peek of the gallery here.
- In Philadelphia: Nandalal Bose at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, through Sept. 1st. Photo essay here.
- In Poughkeepsie: Impassioned Images: German Expressionist Prints at Vassar College, through Oct. 26th.
- In NYC: The farm at P.S. 1, through Sept. 6th.
- In NYC: Deth P. Sun at Giant Robot NY, opens Saturday.
- In NYC: A Matter of Time, a documentary about Richard Serra, at Film Forum, through Sept. 2nd.
- In Washington, D.C.: Diebenkorn in New Mexico at the Philips, through Sept. 7th.
- In Washington, D.C.: Eero Saarinen, Shaping the Future, at the National Building Museum, through Sunday.
Posted by C-Monster.