Power & Currency, by Curtis Reidel, at Factory Fresh, in Brooklyn. (Image courtesy of Factory Fresh.)
- In NYC: Aiko, D*Face, Espo and many others in Power and Currency, at Factory Fresh, opens tomorrow.
- In NYC: David Choong Lee at Joshua Liner, opens Saturday.
- In NYC: David Ellis, Mia Pearlman, Erik Benson, Monica Canilao and many others in All Cut Up at Roebling Hall, opens tonight.
- In NYC: Camille Rose Garcia, Ambulent Sonambulents, at Jonathan Levine.
- In NYC: Robyn Frank, Josh Morgenthau and Michael Shroads at Errant Garrison in Brooklyn.
- In NYC: Yevgeniy Fiks, Adopt Lenin, at the Winkleman Gallery, opens Friday.
- In NYC: David Opdyke at Ronald Feldman, opens Saturday.
- In NYC: Conceptual Figures at Deitch, opens tonight. (Via Anaba.)
- In NYC: Marsha Pels, Dead Mother, Dead Cowboy at Schroeder Romero, opens tomorrow.
- In NYC: Arthur Cohen, Now What?, at Jack the Pelican in Brooklyn, opens tomorrow.
- In NYC: Josef Koudelka, Invasion ’68 Prague at Aperture, opens tomorrow.
- In Philadelphia: Samantha West, Musings at 222 Gallery, opens tomorrow.
- In Riverside, Calif.: Lost in Riverside, new works by Bonks, Eyeone, Michael Alvarez and many, many more, at the Pharoah’s Den. Tonight only, 7-10 p.m.
- National Harbor, Md.: Block Party: Art by Daniel Fleres and friends at Art Whiney, opens Saturday.
- Your moment of Black people as snobs.
Posted by C-Monster.