Barry McGee at Modern Art in London. (Photo by Practise.)
Hey Folks: Crazy day today. Digest will be back tomorrow. xox, C.
- In Pittsburgh: Barry McGee gives a talk at the Kresge Theatre at Carnegie Mellon University, as part of Life on Mars, the 55th Carnegie International, today, at 5p.m.
- In Philadelphia: Eric Doeringer, Bootlegs, Homages and Recreations, at the FUEL Collection, through Dec. 28.
- In NYC: Andreas Gursky at Matthew Marks, through Dec. 23rd.
- In NYC: Keith Haring’s Ten Commandments at Deitch Projects, through Dec. 21.
- In Washington, D.C.: Women by Women, a juried exhibit of work by women photojournalists, at Sewall-Belmont House and Museum, opens Thursday.
- In Miami: Isaac Julien and George Osodi at the Margulies Collection at the Warehouse, through April 25.
- In Denver: Nathan Abels, Stills, at Rule Gallery, through Jan. 10.
- In L.A.: William Hundley at Kindsey Desforges, opens Saturday.
- In L.A.: Louise Bourgeois at MoCA, through Jan. 25.
- In L.A.: Ed Templeton and Matt Leines at Roberts & Tilton, in Culver City, through Dec. 13.
- In Basel: Balkanology: New Architecture and Urban Phenomena in South Eastern Europe at the Swiss Architecture Museum, through Dec. 28.