André Kertész, On Reading, at the Photographers Gallery. (Image courtesy of Photographer’s Gallery.)
- In London: André Kertész: On Reading at The Photographers Gallery, through Oct. 4.
- In Berlin: Bauhaus: A Conceptual Model at Martin Gropius-Bau, opens Wednesday..
- In Antwerp: Nick Hannes, Red Journey: A Photo Trip Across the Former Soviet Union at the Foto Museum, through Sept. 13.
- In Pittsfield, Mass.: (De)Constructions by Michael Zelehoski at Ferrin Gallery, through July 26.
- In Greenwich, Conn.: Tom Sachs: Cameras at the Aldrich Museum, through Sept. 16.
- In NYC: Ocular Echoism: The Autonomy of Ellis Gallagher at Collective Hardware, opens Thursday. (@lunaparknyc)
- In Seattle: The Summer Ephemera Show at Cullom Gallery, opens today.
- In L.A.: The Splendour of Fear at Michael Benevento, through Aug 22.