Golden Egg, by Brent Crothers, in the group show The Language of Objects. (Image courtesy of the Maryland State Arts Council.)
Hey Folks: I’ve been on the road and should be back to the usual hijinks on Monday. See you then! xox, C.
- In Baltimore: The Language of Objects at the Maryland State Arts Council, through Mar. 24.
- In NYC: The Bruce High Quality Foundation at Susan Inglett, through Jan. 23.
- In NYC: The London Police and Galo: Fresh Geezers at Factory Fresh in Brooklyn, through Jan. 10.
- In NYC: Elia Alba at Black & White Gallery, through Jan. 17.
- In NYC: Kensuke Koike, Aliens’ Lounge, at Virgil de Voldere, opens today.
- In NYC: Jonah Bokaer, Judith Sanchez Ruiz and Daniel Arsham, Replica, at the New Museum, starting tonight at 7 p.m.
- In Chicago: Picturing the Studio at the Sullivan Galleries at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, opens Saturday.
- In S.F.: Winter Group Show at White Walls, opens tomorrow.
- In L.A.: Chile Estyle at the Carmichael Gallery, through Dec. 23.
- In L.A.: Glenn Ligon, Off Book, at Regen Projects, opens Saturday. Read the L.A. Times profile of Ligon here.