Vagina Drawing, by Ida Applebroog. Part of her solo exhibit Mona Lisa at Hauser & Wirth, opens today. Read the NYT profile of Applebroog here. (Image courtesy of Hauser & Wirth.)
- In San Diego: Tara Donovan at the Museum of Contemporary Art, through Feb. 28.
- In L.A.: Alison Schulnik at Mark Moore, through Feb. 6.
- In S.F.: Amy Casey at Rosenthal Gallery, through Feb. 27.
- In S.F.: Exposed: Voyeurism, Surveillance and the Camera since 1870, through Apr. 17th.
- In Miami: The Fantastic World of José Gurvich at the Frost Art Museum, opens Wednesday.
- In NYC: Downtown Pix: Mining the Fales Archives, 1961-1991 at the Grey Art Gallery, through April 3.
- In NYC: El Celso at Follin Gallery at 45 Bleeker, opens tonight at 6 p.m.
- In NYC: Romare Bearden’s The Block and Related Drawings at the Met, through spring 2010.
- In NYC: Doze Green, Josh Keyes and Saelee Oh at Jonathan Levine, through Feb. 13.
- In Paris: Christian Boltanski at the Grand Palais, through February 21.
- In Milan: Yayoi Kusama, I Want to Live Forever, at Padiglione d’Arte Contemporanea, through Feb. 14.