Untitled (Opium Den), 2009, by Rosson Crow. Part of the exhibit Bowery Boys, at Deitch Projects, through March 27. (Image courtesy of Deitch Projects.)
- In L.A.: Art Against Empire: Graphic Responses to U.S. Interventions since WWII, at LACE, opens Wednesday.
- In L.A.: Andreas Gursky, at Gagosian, in Beverly Hills, through May 1.
- In S.F.: Inaugural Group Show at Guerrero Gallery, through March 27.
- In Miami: Cory Arcangel: The Sharper Image, at MoCA, in North Miami, opens Thursday.
- In Fort Lauderdale: Edward Steichen: The Condé Nast Years, 1923-1937 at the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale, through April 11.
- In Philly: Timothy Buckwalter, Imitation of Life, at the Green Line, opens Friday at 6pm.
- In NYC: Landscapes of Quarantine, at the Storefront for Art & Architecture, opens tonight at 7pm.
- In NYC: Stokenphobia, drawings by Gore-B and other works, at Pandemic Gallery in Brooklyn, opens Friday at 7pm.
- In NYC: Duncan Campbell, Make it New John, at Artists Space, opens tonight at 6pm.
- In NYC: The Bible Illuminated: R. Crumb’s Book of Genesis at David Zwirner, through Apil 24.
- In London: Malick Sidibé, Unseen Work, at Lichfield Studios, opens Thursday.
- In London: Subodh Gupta, School, at Hauser & Worth, through March 27.