A still from Tell Me About Your Dreams, an animated film by Christine Rebet. Part of the exhibit Decalogue: Films You Can Count on Two Hands, organized by Eve Sussman, at Edward Winkleman Gallery, opens Saturday at 6pm. (Image courtesy of Winkleman.)
- In L.A.: Videos Collide in Real 3D Space, live-video performance, at 533 South Los Angeles Street, starting Friday at 8:30pm.
- In L.A.: The Dedication of Craby Joe’s Historic Neon Sign, at Raw Materials, in downtown, this Saturday at 4pm.
- In Arlington, Va.: G-40: The Summit, last chance to see a five-story office building done over by artists, through next Wednesday.
- In NYC: The World We Live In, The Worlds We Create at Like the Spice Gallery in Brooklyn, through April 11.
- In NYC: James Welling: Glass House, at David Zwirner Gallery, through April 24.
- In NYC: Great Photographs of the 20th Century: Staged and Startled at Hasted Hunt Kraeutler, opens today.