Strap-On From Memory, 2010, by Wynne Greenwood. Part of the solo exhibit Strap-On TVs at the Lawrimore Project in Seattle, through Dec. 30. (Image courtesy of Lawrimore.)
- L.A.: Martin Parr, All Things Parr, at Rose Gallery in Santa Monica, opens Saturday.
- S.F.: Postcard Show 14, at the Lab, opens this Saturday at 1pm. Reception is at 7pm.
- NYC: Feng Mengbo, The Long March, at PS1, opens Sunday at noon.
- NYC: The West at Sunset, at the Abrons Arts Center, opens Thursday at 6pm.
- NYC: Graphic Radicals: 30 Years of World War III, at Exit Art, through Feb. 7.
- NYC: The Degenerate Craft Fair, at the DCTV Firehouse, opens this Saturday at noon, through Sunday at 8pm.
- NYC: 12×12, at Mighty Tanaka in Dumbo, opens this Friday at 6pm.
- NYC: Cake, at Brewers Mansion, in East Williamsburg, opens this Saturday at 6pm.