Vintage Vegas, from the archive of Robert Venturi and Denise Scott Brown. Part of the exhibit Las Vegas Studio, at the Graham Foundation, in Chicago, through Feb. 19. (Image courtesy of the Graham Foundation.)
Congrats to power for winning the C-Mon/ArtWeLove Giveaway!!! More giveaways coming up, so stay tuned…
- NYC: Allora and Calzadilla, Stop, Repair, Prepare: Variations on Ode to Joy, at MoMA, through Jan. 10.
- NYC: H. Veng Smith, Identifiable Reality, at Pandemic Gallery, in Williamsburg, opens Friday at 7pm.
- NYC: Roman Klonek & Jim Avignon, Speedy Wonderland, at Factory Fresh in Bushwick, through Jan. 16.
- NYC: Planet of Slums, at Third Streaming, in SoHo, opens Thursday.
- Glenside, Penn.: Nowhere: Selections from the Files of the Hand-Drawn Map Association, at Arcadia University Gallery, through Sunday.
- Andover, Mass: Artist’s Project: Tristan Perich, at the Addison Gallery of American Art, through Mar. 27. This looks like it could be all kinds of fascinating. You can find audio samples of Perich’s 1-bit compositions here.
- L.A.: Stop. Move., at Blum & Poe, through Dec. 22.
- L.A.: The City Proper, at Margo Leavin Gallery, through Jan. 15.
- L.A.: Dreams Deferred: Artists Respond to Immigration Reform, at the Chinese American Museum, through May 22, 2011.
- L.A.: Wreck the Walls: A Winter Group Exhibition, at Subliminal Projects Gallery, through Jan. 15.