Daily Time Slices for MF, 2010, by Laurie Frick. Part of the solo exhibit Sleep Patterns at Edward Cella Art + Architecture in Los Angeles. (Image courtesy of Edward Cella; via the Los Angeles Times.)
- NYC: Rirkrit Tiravanija at Gavin Brown’s Enterprise, through April 16.
- Austin: The Dead Milkmen and many others, at MWTX Party at the East Side Drive In, this Saturday, starting at 11:30am.
- L.A.: Henry Taylor at Blum & Poe in Culver City, opens Saturday.
- L.A.: Ed Ruscha at Gagosian Gallery, through April 9.
- L.A.: Some Assembly Required, at Jack Rutberg, through April 30.
- London: Chantal Joffe at Victoria Miro, opens Saturday.
- London: Skewville, Slow Your Roll, at High Roller Society, opens Friday.
- London: Elbow Toe (Brian Adam Douglas), Due Date, at Black Rat Projects, through April 8.
- Milan: William Kentridge, at Lia Rumma, opens Saturday.