Things I Love: Conjectural Architecture. Shown here “Museum of the Self,” part of the exhibit Hypothetical Developments, at Du Mois Gallery in New Orleans, organized by Rob Walker, Ellen Susan and G.K. Darby, on view through May 7. (Image courtesy of Hypothetical Developments.)
- L.A.: Martha Cooper: Remix at Carmichael Gallery, through May 7.
- Seattle: The Reader: Cut and Dry, at Lawrimore Projects, through April 30.
- Atlanta: Joanne Mattera, Diamond Life, at Marcia Wood Gallery, opens Saturday.
- Philadelphia: All In The Family, at the Green Line Cafe, opens Thursday.
- NYC: James Clark, at RHV Fine Art, in Brooklyn, through Sunday.
- NYC: April Sky, at 26 Bushwick Avenue in Brooklyn, opens Saturday at 6pm.