Debt Begins at Twenty, 1980, by Stephanie Beroes. Part of the Pittsburgh Biennial, at the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh. Opens Friday. (Image courtesy of CMOA.)
- L.A.: Unfinished Paintings, at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions. Opens today at 8pm.
- Long Beach: Ray Turner, Population, at the Long Beach Museum of Art. Opens today.
- Asheville, N.C.: Jack Tworkov, the Accident of Choice, at Black Mountain College Museum & Arts Center. Opens Friday at 5:30pm.
- NYC: Grasping for Relics, a group show, at ZieherSmith in Chelsea. Opens today at 6pm.
- NYC: Revolutionary Film Posters, Aesthetic Experiments of Constructivist Russia, at Tony Shafrazi. Through July 30.
- Toronto: William Hundley, Panic Fear Hallucination, at Show & Tell Gallery. Opens Friday at 7pm.
- PLUS: a get a full list of my NYC picks over at Gallerina.