You’ve got 10 more days to catch Soldier/Many Wars, Suzanne Opton’s poignant photographs of active duty soldiers, at Platform Gallery in Seattle. Through Saturday, February 11. (Image courtesy of the artist and Platform.)
- L.A.: Michael Miller, West Coast Hip-Hop: A History in Pictures, and Ernest Holzman, Under Over, at Known Gallery. Opens Saturday at 8pm, in the Fairfax District.
- NYC: Richard Drake at Barking Lizards in Williamsburg. Through February 19.
- NYC: Zimoun: Volume, at Bitforms. Opens Thursday at 6pm.
- NYC: Paul D’Agostino, Appearance Adrift in the Garden, new artwork and writings, at Norte Maar. Opens Friday at 6pm in Bushwick.
- Plus: See my New York picks over at Gallerina…