memorydoubled, 2012, by Franklin Evans. Part of the artist’s solo exhibit Eyes on the Edge, at Sue Scott Gallery. Opens Friday, at 6pm, on the Lower East Side. (Image courtesy of the artist and Sue Scott Gallery.)
**In the event that you’re looking for a Kickstarter project to support: sculptor Leon Reid IV is teaming up with documentary film producer Julia Marchesi to create a lending-library sculpture in Cobble Hill. Check it!
- Lyon, France: Robert Combas, Greatest Hits, at the Musée d’art Contemporain de Lyon, France. Opens Friday.
- L.A.: Lisa Sarfati, On Hollywood, at Rose Gallery. Opens Saturday at 6pm, in Santa Monica.
- L.A.: Deconstructing Perestroika, the Wende Museum at the Craft and Art Museum. Through May 6.
- NYC: Cage Transmitted Evening 2 Part 2, at Norte Maar. This Friday at 7pm, in Bushwick.
- NYC: What I Know, a group show, at NYCAMS. Through March 17.
- Plus: Find all my latest New York listings over at Gallerina…