Only the best art video…ever. (Via Hyperallergic.)
- L.A.: Crossfader: Listening like a Sonidero, with DJ Toy Selectah and Josh Kun, at the Santa Monica Museum of Art. This Thursday at 7pm, in Santa Monica.
- L.A.: Donuts and Clocks, a 24-hour performance installation with Dawn Kasper, held at ForYourArt, during the 24-hour screening of Christian Marclay’s The Clock, at LACMA (righ across the street.) This Saturday starting at noon, in Mid-Wilshire.
- L.A.: William Powhida, Bill by Bill, at Charlie James Gallery. Opens this Saturday at 7pm, in Chinatown.
- L.A.: David Korty, at Night Gallery. Opens this Saturday at 7pm, in downtown.
- Chicago: Untitled Feminist Show, by the Young Jean Lee Theater Company, at MCA Chicago. Opens Thursday. Buy tickets in advance.
- NYC: Sarah Halpern, Paper Plexus, at Microscope. Opens Saturday at 6pm, in Bushwick.
- NYC: Artists-in-Residence Open Studios, at the Studio Museum in Harlem. This Sunday from 1-6pm.
- Water Mill, N.Y.: Alice Aycock Drawings: Some Stories are Worth Repeating, at the Parrish Museum (in partnership with the Grey Art Gallery at NYU). Opens Sunday, in the Hamptons.
- Plus: Kill Screen is organizing a conference related to video games in Brooklyn for May 11th. Get the deets here.