On the Water, by Stikman. Part of the artist’s solo exhibit …in the house…, at the City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program. Through November 13, in Philadelphia. Reception this Friday at 6pm. (Image courtesy of Stikman.)
- NYC: Monica Cook, Milk Fruit, and Steve Mumford, The Snow Leopard, at Postmasters Gallery. In their new space! Opens Saturday at 6pm, in Tribeca. Artist talks at 5pm.
- NYC: Out of Hand: Materializing the Postdigital, at the Museum of Arts and Design. Through July 6, at Columbus Circle.
- NYC: Sophie Calle, Absence, at Paula Cooper Gallery. Opens Friday, in Chelsea.
- NYC: Judith Linhares and Loren Munk, at Valentine. Opens Friday at 6pm, in Ridgewood/Bushwick.
- NYC: Thresholds: New Works by Ray Sweeten & Lisa Gwilliam (aka DataSpaceTime), at Microscope Gallery. Opens Saturday, in Bushwick.
- NYC: The Architecture & Design Film Festival. Through October 20 at Tribeca Cinemas.
- Miami: Concrete Paradise: The Miami Marine Stadium, at the Coral Gables Museum. Opens today, in Coral Gables.
- L.A.: In Focus: Architecture, at the Getty Museum. Through March 2, in West L.A.
- L.A.: Mira Schor, Chthonic Garden, at CB1 Gallery. Opens Saturday at 5pm, in downtown. Artist talk at 4pm.