First AIDS Memorial Service, 13 June 1983, by Lee Snider. Part of the exhibit AIDS in New York: The First Five Years, at the New-York Historical Society. Opens Friday, on the Upper West Side. (Image courtesy of the artist and the NYHS.)
- NYC: Restless II — Mix, at Cavin Morris Gallery. Through June 29, in Chelsea.
- NYC: Bruce Davidson, Time of Change: Civil Rights Photographs, 1961-65. Opens today, in Midtown.
- NYC: In My Hair: A Group Show, at Medialia Gallery. Opens this Saturday at 3pm, in Chelsea.
- Miami: DIRT Yuta Suelo Udongo Tè, at the Spear Building. Opening reception this Saturday at 7pm, in the Design District.
- Santa Fe: Marco Brambiglia, Megaplex, at SITE Santa Fe’s SITElab 1. Opens Saturday.
- L.A.: Julian Hoeber, at Blum & Poe. Opens today, in Culver City.
- L.A.: Florian Morlat, Sticks and Stones, Part 2, at Cherry and Martin. Opens today, in Culver City.
- L.A.: The Privilege Show, at Control Room. Opens Saturday, in downtown.
- S.F.: Selfless, at Mark Wolfe Contemporary Art. Through June 28.