Anthem, by infinity. Part of the exhibit Babel Code: Osmotic Transmissions, at Mighty Tanaka in DUMBO, Brooklyn, opens Friday at 6pm. (Image courtesy of infinity.)
- NYC: Rags to Richesse: Rugs from Morocco, at Cavin Morris, opens Thursday at 6pm.
- NYC: Johnston Foster, at Rare Gallery, through June 19.
- Washington, D.C.: American Modernism: The Shein Collection, at the National Gallery, through Jan. 2. (The Art Newspaper.)
- Marfa, Tex.: Community Day at the Chinati Foundation, this Sunday, from 10am to 2pm.
- L.A.: Amy Bessone, Dancing Girl is Four Heads High, at David Kordanksy through May 29.
- L.A.: Koh Byoung-Ok, G Sculpture Show, at Solway Jones, opens Saturday at 6pm.
- L.A.: Pose/Rumble! at Known Gallery, on Fairfax, opens this Saturday at 8pm.
- Seattle: Kurt and Andy Warhol: Media Works, at the Seattle Art Museum, through Sept. 6.
- Seattle: Peter Sutherland, Gathering, at Lawrimore Project, through June 26.