Children’s Bedroom, 2009 by Ronald Morán at Bronx River Art Center. (Image courtesy of Bronx River Art Center.)
- In NYC: Bartered States: Contemporary Art from El Salvador at the Bronx River Arts Center, opens Friday.
- In NYC: David Lyle at George Billis, opens Thursday.
- In NYC: Boogie: The Best of Times at Altamont, opens Thursday.
- In NYC: The film series, Kings of the City, on graffiti culture in NYC and Europe, at the Maysles Cinema in Harlem, beginning this Friday.
- In NYC: Between Collaboration and Resistance: French Literary Life Under Nazi Occupation at the New York Public Library, through July 25.
- In Miami: Bert Rodriguez, In Your Own Image, at the Bass Museum of Art, through June 14.
- In Miami: Because I Say So: Sculpture from the Scholl Collection at the Frost Art Museum, through Aug. 16.
- In Minneapolis: The Quick and the Dead at the Walker Art Center, through Sept. 27.
- In Palo Alto: Pop to the Present at Stanford’s Cantor Center for Visual Arts, through Aug. 16.