Ponzoña, Arena Coliseo, ca. 1983, by Lourdes Grobet. Part of the exhibit Photography in Mexico, opening at SFMOMA, this Saturday. (Image courtesy of SFMOMA.)
- L.A.: Robert Adams: A Retrospective Selection of Photographs, at LACMA. Opens Sunday at BCAM, in the Fairfax District.
- L.A.: Natalie Bookchin: Now he’s out in public and everyone can see, at LACE. Opens Thursday, at 8pm.
- L.A.: Carolyn Castaño, El Jardin Femenil y Otros Ocasos, at Walter Maciel Gallery. Through April 7, in Culver City.
- L.A.: Transforming Public Art: Chicanos in the 80s, at LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes. Opens Friday at 7pm, in downtown.
- Claremont, Calif.: It Happened at Pomona, Part 3 — At Pomona, at the Pomona College Museum of Art. Opens Saturday.
- London: Matthew Picton, Urban Narratives, at Sumarria Lunn. Opens Thursday.
- Plus: Get all my NYC listings over at Gallerina…