Pour des dents d’un blanc éclatant et saines, 2005, by Jeroen Diepenmaat. Part of the exhibit The Record: Contemporary Art and Vinyl, at the Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, opens Thursday. (Image courtesy of the Nasher.)
- NYC: A closing party for Tunneling, a group show, at Famous Accountants in Bushwick, this Saturday at 6pm.
- NYC: A Fraction of the Whole, street artist Elbow Toe discusses his art at the New York Public Library, mid-Manhattan branch, Wednesday at 6:30pm on the 6th floor.
- NYC: ACM, Mansaray, Rigo 23 and Stas Volyazlovsky, at Andrew Edlin Gallery, through Friday.
- Oakland: Mary V. Marsh: Everyone Needs a Story, at Mercury 20 Gallery, opens Thursday. Opening reception on Friday at 6pm; artists talk on Saturday at 2pm.
- L.A.: Mathias Merkel Hess, Anneta Kapon, Assemblage (Group Projects), Devils Tower LA, at Las Cienegas Projects, opens Saturday.
- Seattle: Erik Eley, Look Out, at Platform Gallery, opens Thursday.