Detail from a photograph: Rehacer el Amor: Habitaciones, Hostales, Lima at the Centro Cultural de España in Lima. (Image courtesy of CCELIMA.)
- In Lima, Peru: Re-Hacer El Amor: Habitaciones/Hostales/Lima, featuring photographs by Renzo Giraldo, Roberto Huarcaya and Gihan Tubbeh, at the Centro Cultural de España (CCELIMA) in Santa Beatriz, opens Friday.
- In Nantes, France: Ernesto Neto, A Culpa Civilizada, at the Musée des Beaux-arts, opens Sunday.
- In NYC: Consumption: A Show by Mike Dash, at Lyons Wier, opens Monday.
- In NYC: Dan Graham at the Whitney, through Oct. 11.
- In NYC: Black Acid Co-Op, Jonah Freeman and Justin Lowe, at Deitch, opens today.
- In L.A.: Hank Willis Thomas, Black is Beautiful, at Roberts & Tilton in Culver City, through Aug. 1.
- In S.F.: Evan B. Harris and Alisha Wessler, Back Channels at Johanssen Projects in Oakland, opens Friday.