Monopoly, 2009, by Susana Rodriguez. Part of the MexiCali Biennial, which opens at the Ben Maltz Gallery at Otis in L.A., this Saturday. Panel discussion at 2 p.m.; opening reception at 4pm. (Image courtesy of MexiCali Biennial.)
- In Washington D.C.: The Matteo Ricci World Map at the Library of Congress, through April 10.
- In Philadelphia: Seductive Subversion: Women Pop Artists 1958-68 at the University of the Arts, opens Friday.
- In NYC: Ernesto Neto, Navedanga, at MoMA, opens Friday.
- In NYC: Steve McQueen at Marian Goodman, through March 6.
- In NYC: Caitlin Masley, Karl Mendonca and others at Liminal Space at the Lay-Up, in Brooklyn, opens Friday at 6 p.m.
- In NYC: KK Kozik, Imitation of Life, at Black & White Gallery, opens today at 6 p.m.
- In L.A.: Aakash Nihalani and Mark Jenkins at the Carmichael Gallery, opens today.
- In L.A.: Alexis Rochas, I/O, at Sci-ARC in downtown, opens Friday.
- In Zurich: Guillermo Kuitca at Hauser & Wirth, opens Friday at 6pm.