The Big Wheel, 1979, by Chris Burden. Part of the group show, Collection: MoCA’s First Thirty Years, at MoCA in Los Angeles, through May 3rd. (Image courtesy of MoCA, via Art Observed.)
- In L.A.: Nathaniel de Large at Cirrus Gallery in downtown, through Jan. 30.
- In Huntington, N.Y.: Contemporary Mark Making: Blurring the Line Between Drawing and Writing at Alpan Gallery, through Jan. 23.
- In Madrid: Palladio, the Architect (1508-1580) at CaixaForum, through Jan. 17.
- In Luxembourg: Tomás Saraceno, Dans le cadre du cycle Habiter, at MUDAM, through Jan. 3.
- In Santiago, Chile: Gordon Matta-Clark at the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, through Jan. 24.