Untitled, by Thornton Dial. Part of the group show Materiality at Allegra LaViola, also featuring the work of Joey Archuleta, Yevgeniya Baras and Matt Stone. On view through April 21. (Image courtesy of the artist and Allegra LaViola.)
- London: Dan Graham, Pavilions, at Lisson Gallery. Opens today.
- L.A.: A 24-hour screening of Christian Marclay’s The Clock at LACMA, starts Saturday at noon. The best part: there will be donuts!!!!
- NYC: Alyssa Pheobus Mumtaz, Hourglass, at Tracy Williams Ltd. Opens Thursday at 6pm, in Chelsea.
- NYC: Color Photographs from the WPA (1939-1943) at Carriage Trade. Opens Thursday at 6pm, in Tribeca.
- Plus: Get all my New York picks over at Gallerina…